55 IDEAS to Grow your AVON Business:1. Make up goody bags with an Avon Brochure to hand out to people, and start an e-mail & phone # list for your business. After 3 weeks of talking to just 5 people a day you will have 105 LEADS! Not too shabby for a commitment of a little bit of time each day. Make sure your Avon brochures have all your contact information including your name, phone #, and AVON website address (example: www.youravon.com/dixiejean) where potential customers can shop 24/7...you can make money even when you're sleeping! ...AND remember to ALWAYS get a follow up phone number and/or email for your Leads List ... You can say something like "would it be okay if I got your phone # and call you in a couple days to see how you liked your sample, or if you need anything. I have never had anyone say no to that. You can also have a "Drawing" for a FREE Gift and get contact information that way too, and it is always FUN to call the WINNER of the Free Gift...sometimes the Winner becomes your best customer, or your next New Representative on your team!
2. Give out 2-3 brochures a day by asking, "would you like a free Avon brochure?" Also, pass out business cards with your AVON e-rep website for prospective customers to shop 24/7!!! Be familiar with your AVON e-rep website so you can help your customers shop online.
3. Find a conversation opener you can live with (nice day today, isn't it?; do you shop here often?; I really like this hair salon, don't you? etc) and use it 3 times. The more you talk to people, the easier it becomes!
4. Call 10 customers for reorders. Remember to let them know they can shop online 24/7 at your e-rep website!! Also, call customers from time to time just to say "thank you for being my customer".
You never know where a simple sincere thank you can lead!
5. Make a flyer or print Avon flyers and take 5 and put in various places. Have your contact information available with your phone #, and your e-rep website! Share, share, share..
6. Make up goody bags to hand out to people with your Avon brochures and/or business cards, and start an e-mail and phone # list for your business! Some customers also like to text their orders to you!! Do this once or twice a week, and before you know it you will have a substantial amount of Leads!
7. Hang brochures on 10 doors in your neighborhood. Then follow up!
8. Go to 5 doors and knock and ask if they would like a brochure (must answer the door for this to count). Going to businesses is also a great idea. Working women love to buy beauty products!!
9. Give out 10 surveys with a sample (and an AVON brochure) to strangers. Another way to get names, phone #'s and e-mail addresses......and people love FREE stuff!! You can ask 3 simple questions in the survey such as:
A) Have you seen a recent AVON brochure in the past 3 months? B) What is your favorite AVON product? C) Can I give you this FREE sample, and call you back in a couple days to see how you liked the product?
Note: Always have your e-rep Avon website and all your contact information on brochures you pass out, and ask prospects for their contact information for follow up.
10. Ask 5 customers for at least 1 referral. ASKING for referrals is a great way to build your business and increase your income! Do this consistently, and your business will GROW!
11. Give 5 customers 2 brochures to pass on to friends.
12. Ask 5 customers to give out surveys with a sample attached to a friend (1 survey for each customer), the customer gets something in return for passing it on (free gift or % off, etc.,)
13. E-mail or text 5 customers. If you don't have their e-mail, ask them for it.
14. When you visit a business leave a brochure on their waiting room table, and also give one to the receptionist (try for 5 businesses). AND THEN FOLLOW UP WITH THAT BUSINESS IN A COUPLE DAYS! Pick up business cards at each place you visit....usually has follow up info for U!
Remember to leave your contact information and your AVON e-rep website address.
15. Go to the library (or stores) and leave your brochures on tables, even in the can food section.
16. Go try on clothes and leave a brochure with contact info in the dressing room stall.
17. Go to the park and leave brochures on benches, etc. Can leave a fun note that says "this is your lucky day, call me today (put the date) and you get a 15% discount and a FREE gift!!
18. Go to the post office after hours on the weekend and leave brochures there!!
19. Go to 5 ATM's and leave brochures there.
20. Go to gas stations and leave your Avon brochures there, or talk to people about the AVON OPPORTUNITY and how they can make extra money......so they can put "gold" in their car!
21. Go to the library and check out self help and marketing books etc., when you return the books, place your business card in the returned books and offer a FREE Avon brochure and sample to the librarian as well as 3 other people in the library.
22. Take the bus or other public transportation if available in your area, and leave a brochure on the seat and at the bench you're at. Also, talk to people on the bus & at the bus stop and offer a FREE brochure, sample and the AVON Opportunity.
23. Go get something dry cleaned and leave brochures there (also look for a bulletin board to leave flyers). GET FOLLOW UP PHONE #'s and e-mails as often as you can. The fortune is truly in the follow up!!!
24. Go into a grocery and leave brochures in the carts that are already in there (less likely to be cleaned out and thrown away).
25. Go to a local college and leave brochures on the bleachers.
26. Do something that will be the final result of your goal: visiting dream houses (and leave brochures); trying on smaller sized clothing (and leave brochures); going to a car dealership and looking at that new car (and leave brochures); going to the bank and getting out dimes, which one day will be hundreds (and leave brochures); visit travel agencies and get brochures on your dream vacation (and leave brochures); etc. Also, talk with at least 3 people as you are visiting these wonderful places and offer them a FREE brochure, sample and the AVON Opportunity! Get Follow Up information. Use the power of 3 every day whether looking for customers or recruits.
27. Call customers and ask them to help you practice (recruiting (if you are in leadership), consultations, make overs, parties/bashes, etc.) You never know where your "practicing" can lead!
28. Sell up (promote our wonderful Anew products). Offer a discount!
29. Go to the bookstore and get a book that will lift your spirits and leave brochures & your business card.
30. Go through your customer receipts and find customers who haven't ordered a particular product for awhile (skin care, lipstick) and call them for an order.
31. Look in the phone book for banks of your customer's checks and go there to cash the checks and leave brochures (or find new ones that you haven't visited and are near you and leave brochures at the ATM's or with the bank tellers)
32. Go to the park with your kids, resale shop, etc., and leave brochures.
33. Promote your AVON on facebook about every 10th post or so. Be creative! Look up old friends you haven't spoken to in a long time, go visit them (and offer them a brochure, samples etc). Ask if they will pass on your brochures to others. You can also send a FREE brochure via the mail if they live out of town by using an Avon Brochure mailing service (very reasonable and cheaper than you yourself can mail brochures) at www.consultantdepot.com OR www.campaign-mailer.com
34. Go to the movies (and see it). Before and after the movie, find places to leave brochures (seats, lobby, etc.) Also offer Free brochures to those that work there. Get contact info from them.
35. Go get your hair done and leave a brochure in the waiting room, and talk with your beautician about the beauty products etc.....ASK for a referral!
36. Go get a massage and leave brochures there. ASK for a referral!
37. Go to your bank and go inside and give out samples in a bag tied with a ribbon that is attached to a brochure to the women there (say that you're honoring professional women today)
38. Have your family members wear an Avon t-shirt or sweatshirt, you wear one as well and go out together.
39. Include a flyer and business card with all your bill payments and go deliver in person and leave brochures.
40. Advertise in your alumni newsletter and/or local paper (pennysaver, etc.) go there to place the ad and leave brochure.
41. Have an open house or yard sale, or GO to yard sales and pass out AVON Brochures and offer the AVON Opportunity as many people having yard sales are wanting to make extra money!
42. Put an Avon brochure in the employee's lunch room.
43. Sell 3 lipsticks-on purpose you ask the customer to buy them. AVON lipsticks are the BEST! They will want to buy more!! Did you know that AVON sells 4 lipsticks globally every second! WOW!!!
44. Sell 1 complete skin care set to one customer who hasn't bought one before.
45. Write 10 thank you notes to customers who haven't ordered in 2 campaigns.
46. Write 10 notes to 10 of your team members who you haven't heard from in a while or couldn't get a hold of.
47. Keep 10 items in a basket for on the spot sells (cash & carry basket) and take with you when you visit customers.
48. Send out 5 flyers or call 2 places for a fundraiser.
49. Find 3 places that hold fairs where you may be able to put a booth later this year or next year and mark the date on your calendar to prepare to do this.
50. Ask customers if you can do a consultation on them (or a make over).
51. Ask 5 customers to order from your e-rep website.
52. Ask 2 good customers to host a book party and take orders from friends and family; give them 5 brochures each.
53. Go have coffee or ice cream and get rid of 5 brochures (leave one on the table with the tip; on top of the free newstand outside; with the waitress/clerk; a customer; etc.)
54. Ask 2 customers, husband, etc., to take 5 brochures to work with them.
55. Leave 5 brochures in 5 new places you haven't before. AND REMEMBER TO FOLLOW UP!
AND WATCH YOUR BUSINESS GROW!!
To Buy or Sell AVON: