Avon Anew Clinical overnight hydration Mask that repairs and replenishes your skin...

 Listen to this one minute video: Introducing Avon Anew Clinical overnight hydration Mask

         

* To start your own Avon business for only $15 Click link below: http://dixiejean.avonrepresentative.com/opportunity/start

To shop AVON online:
                                                   

Did you know that when your skin is dehydrated or dry, it can make you appear older...
Introducing Anew Clinical overnight hydration Mask. Unique Ultra lightweight gel formulated with encapsulated hyaluronic acid and shea butter beads. This product feels extremely luxurious, so soothing and works to deliver intense hydration! 
Anew Clinical Overnight Hydration Mask does what it promises...repairs and replenishes your skin overnight while you sleep. You can wake up to the skin of your dreams. 
On sale for $24.99, front cover! 
Available March 6th … www.dixiejean


Reviews are in with a BIG THUMBS UP for this awesome product--
Here are a few of the reviews:
" This is the best overnight treatment I have ever used! It's light and soothing without a greasy mess. The scent is very very light. My skin wakes up feeling resfreshed and super soft! Most importantly , it does not cause breakouts on my sensitive skin . Love love love this product! "

Thought I would try this to get my skin back in condition as fast as possible, and I was amazed. I use over my moisturizer. It is light, absorbs quickly and does not yuck up the pillow case. I love, love, love this product”

An EXCELLENT product! It is the best product I have ever used & I have used other products that were much more expensive. I tried it for 1 week,and ordered 2 more to have on hand.”


I love the way this product feels … so light and soothing. I can feel it working and repairing my skin. Love that I can put it over my moisturizer, leave it on overnight (use only 2-3 times a week) and then wake up in the morning, and my face is visibly more hydrated and radiant! Awesome product! 


No comments: